Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
AnthonyMck

No Signal Code 29 - Any suggestions ?

Hello,

This morning our sky plus hd box has come up with an error message of no signal - code 29.

I tried all the suggested bits such as resetting etc - have also tried the rebuild planner but got the message planner rebuild isnt available in diskless mode ?

Is there anything else I can try - because I don't fancy the £65 call out fee !

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Senior Member (Gold)
John8372

Re: No Signal Code 29 - Any suggestions ?

Try the tips on this page.

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-HD-Knowledge-Base/Sky-HD-No-Satellite-Signal/ta-p/579234

What are your signal readings?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
AnthonyMck

No signal on either 1 or 2 and null for the lock / network

Senior Member (Gold)
John8372

Try swapping the cables around that go to the inputs at the back of the box. If you have tried all the tips on that page including the LNB reset, it looks like the box is faulty, the dish has moved out of aliment or the LNB on the dish is faulty.

Occasional Visitor
Becks55

I have the same problem it's a faulty box instead of the £65 call out fee take out insurance which is £10 per month and guarantees to fix the problem give you a new box and covers you for six months if you have any further problems