Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
GPS555

No Satellite signal on Sky+ HD box

Hi, I hope someone can help?  I have at present a Sky+ HD box and a Sky multiroom box.  I was having major problems with not receiving certain channels and others working at times, then pixelated, then not having no signal at all.  I then purchased a new Oct LNB and have connected that to the satellite dish.  All connections seem correct and secure and we did receive signal on Input 1, but not Input 2? Now I am receiving no signal at all from Input 1 or Input 2.  I have also tried going to Services, typing in 001 then Services and doing a new install etc.  All to no avail.  Please can anyone suggest what further problems there may be as I am baffled.  Many thanks in advance :-)

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

Re: No Satellite signal on Sky+ HD box

Hi, GPS555,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum and thanks for making your first post.  Did you install the Octo LNB yourself or did a Sky Engineer do this for you?

Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
GPS555

Hi and thanks for helping.  We installed the Octo LNB ourselves as we have a Sky Engineer coming on Wednesday to install an additional Sky+ HD 2tb Box and we knew we would need more connections on the LNB box.  The LNB box is an approved Sky one.  Many thanks

Occasional Visitor
ken+johnston

hi ive got "searching for listings please wait, after the no signal being received, message 29 any ideas please??

Super User
caesarome

You have got that message because your box has lost the satellite signal due to the snow that is currently coming down. Until it stops your signal might not return because it is likely the snow is on your dish.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.