Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Community Coordinator
Shelz

Re: No Outgoing Calls

Hi vahulk,

I apologose that you seem to be no further forward with having your issue resolved.

Due to our current high workload that we are currently striving to rectify our email response time is between 7-10 days.

When was your visit booked in for? Have you been updated since this visit from the BT Openreach engineer?

Thanks.

Shelz
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
davethedevil

hi guys

just to say i'm realy annoyed with the sky service as i still have no outgoinin calls i have just sent an email now i was told that sky give good service but i thik this is just a scan to get people to sign up with them. i had no problem with my old provider

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi davethedevil,

I'm sorry to hear that this is still ongoing, our teams are working as quickly as possible to answer e-mail queries however it can take up to 10 days for a reply at the moment.

Can you tell me if dialling 150 from your Sky Talk line connects you to our call centre?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Regular Visitor
davethedevil

hi robert

no it's takin me to BT. i'm payin line rental to sky NOT bt it is a joke

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi davethedevil, 

Thanks for that, there is obviously an issue as the line doesn't appear to have transferred over to us if you are being redirected when dialling 150 to BT. Dialling 150 from any line will usually connect you to the line rental provider.

I've sent you a Private Message asking for some details, please reply to this and I'll try to assist further.

Robert
Community Coordinator

Regular Visitor
davethedevil

hi robert

my old proivder woz talk talk as my broadband and landline woz with them until i switch to SKY the line has not been BT for 5 years.

thanks dave

Regular Visitor
davethedevil

hiya

i'm really considering going back to talk talk ! i have been with sky for just over 2 month's and had nothing but problem's ! there quick enough to take my money and when thats done they do nothing to help when we get a problem.

Occasional Visitor
georgiegirl51

Ive had enough of sky, my phone was cut off on the 7th June, I was told that BT restricted it due to the high phone bill to Tunisia. Ive always paid my bills on time and Im furious that they cut it off. No one told me that it was being restricted, Its now nearly 3 weeks down the line and the bill was paid 4 days ago and still my phone is unusable. When the phone is connected I will be cancelling everything with sky and moving to another server. When I phoned them 3 weeks ago from my daughters phone I was told that as soon as the bill is paid the phone would be connected in 3 days, I phoned today and no form had been submitted to connect it back again. I was informed that my creditlimit was exceeded, but I was never told that there was a credit limit!!!! I want a refund of £16 on my bill, (£11 landline and £5 for calls)as Ive not used my phone for 3 weeks and all  the inconvenience it has caused!!!!!

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi georgiegirl51, 

I am sorry to hear that there has been a delay in getting your Sky Talk Service reconnected.  As you've have advised a request has been raised to have this resolved, were you advised of a timescale on this? 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Keme85

Hi, I have been with Sky since March but its been the last month that ive had so many problems :smileysad: Although in Sky's defence i was late on paying my bill :smileysad: I paid the outstanding Balance at the begining of July and still have no use of Landline I can recieve incoming calls, broadband works fine but no outgoing calls.  I have made serveral phone calls (not from my landline but neighbours) and nothing seems to be sorted :smileysad: Can you help????

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi Keme85, 

Can you tell us if a fault has been opened for this issue by logging in to www.sky.com/trackmyfault ?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
fairylandrea

i only got my phone line actived on 01/08/2011 it was workin fine lastnight went to use it this after noon and it tell me that this number is now closed so would like to know why this is happening

Community Coordinator
michael-r

[ Edited ]

Hi fairylandrea,

Sorry to hear about the issues you are having.

I would suggest logging in to your mksky account via sky.com and checking this has become fully active.

If you are certain the services are confirmed as active I would suggest going through basic Sky talk troubleshooting to ensure there isn't an issue with the internal setup.

Michael
Community Coordinator

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi fairylandrea, 

I'm sorry to see that this is happening, can you tell us if you have a dial tone and whether you get this message when dialling any number?

Are you able to receive incoming calls?

Robert
Community Coordinator

Visitor
massey79

Ever since i joined sky talk back in July my new home number will not allow me to make outgoing calls. Incoming work fine but when i dial a number i receive a message that the number cannot be recognised. This happens on the main socket or the extension socket. Sky have told me i need an engineer to look at this and i have to pay !!!! The line has never worked so why should i pay for something that was installed by sky !!!

Has anyone got any advice or seen this issue before ???

Please help....