Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
JohnHammerman

No Eastenders on iplayer catch up

For the past week the bbc iplayer listings on catch up service are not appearing. Can someone explain why. It's not my sky box because I have called friends and asked them to check their boxes and the same thing is happening to them too. On Monday it was appearing and then disappearing. Are the bbc having problems or have they decided not to list it anymore? In general all their listings have been very sparse but when you go to the iplayer on the computer everything is listed
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
JohnHammerman

Re: No Eastenders on iplayer catch up

Can someone at sky please tell me what is going on
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

[ Edited ]

The channels themselves are responsible for uploading the programs so for this you would have to contact the BBC:

http://faq.external.bbc.co.uk/questions/contact/

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
JoJo0219

did you get any response from BBC? we wanted to watch Death In Paradise and Eastenders from last night. Both, in the past, were usually straight on the bbciplayer after they finished. Now neither are there.