Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Jamezc

New sky go app not working on iPad mini

I upgraded to the new sky go app. It doesnt show anything under the 'on now' tab, so I can no longer watch any live channels. was working fine this morning on the old app. I can still watch any of the on demand movies etc. 

Seems to be a serious problem with the new app? 

I have tried reinstalling the app 4 times already and this does not help.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
The+Latics

Re: New sky go app not working on iPad mini

This is the same problem I am experiencing on the regular iPad.

No channels under 'on now'
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
Cypry1971

I have exactly the same issue on an iPad mini - the app loads, then sits with nothing listed in the left hand pane and "loading" in the right pane...

Occasional Visitor
jules71

Ipad mini user as well same issue.
Occasional Visitor
Mctaff74

[ Edited ]
i am having the same problem as this on my iPad. It worked this morning but ever since the update, it's stopped working. It's not working on my phone now I'm in the house on Wi-fi. It worked on 3G earlier !!
Occasional Visitor
jules71

Not done anything,but the channels have loaded on the ON NOW tab but when I click on the channel listings nothing loads in.
Haydon

Same here, that's great Sky. Away for the evening in a hotel without Sky Sports. What to do now!!! GET THIS FIXED iPad 2 iOS 6.01
The+Latics

The cynic in me says Sky a hoping we will 'upgrade' to Extra and cream even more money off us for services we already pay for!
The+Latics

The cynic in me says Sky a hoping we will 'upgrade' to Extra and cream even more money off us for services we already pay for!
Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Hi All,

Thanks for taking the time to post and make us aware of this.

There is currently an issue with Sky Go on iOS that is currently being investigated.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience caused by this. As soon as there is an update we will post to keep you informed.

Thanks,

Andy
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
JohnD22

Yeah that's just great. I was about to settle down and watch the game on the iPad. "Believe in better" very good. Nearly £100 a month in subscription fees and all we get is an apology.
Haydon

Couldn't have put it better myself. I had a call from virgin last week. I think I will call them as they can offer my a 1TB box, fibre bb, multiroom and even most of Sky packages, well at least the ones I watch. All for £30 less per month and when I speak to sky about upgrading my equipment all I get is charged full price!!! What about some support for long standing customers. Come on sky call me (you have all my detsils) and do me a deal otherwise my £1200 a year is going elsewhere!!!
Staff (Retired)
Fraser-H

Hi JohnD22,

Thank you for your post.

We do understand our customer's frustration as a result of this service going down at present and as my colleague has stated above, our aim is to have this put right as quickly as we possibly can.

There is nothing further we can do at this stage other than apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Thanks

Occasional Visitor
workshy1

Why not "upgrade" is back to the old app in the App Store so we can at least watch stuff???
Occasional Visitor
Mattreed1982

Roll back the update to previous version on App Store!