Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
G+Horsham
Accepted Solution

New Guide - How to Change RF Output

The new SKY guide seems fine to me, but it has coincided with some Freeview retuning that has gone on.

Now I find that I need to change the RF output of the Sky+ box in order to avoid the signal clash between SKY and Freeview which is now apparent.

In the old SKY guide it was obvious how to change the RF Output (Services .. System Set Up .. etc).  I cannot find how to change the RF Output for the SKY box in the new guide.

Does anyone know?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Re: New Guide - How to Change RF Output

Press Services 0 0 1 & then press 'Select' to enter the hidden menu.  Scroll to and select 'RF Out' and make the necessary changes.  Remember ro press green to save settings, and also to rescan the analogue channels on the second tv.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
G+Horsham

Perfect - many thanks
Occasional Visitor
dennis+nicholls

I have bought a new tv table and as a result had to disconnect and then reconnect all the cables into the SKy+ box and TV. ThisI have done biy the magiceye set up in the bedroom is not working. This I believe is dueto the rf2 output needing to be powered up. All the connections are correct into the Sky box and TV but I cnnot get to the rf2 output on the system. I have tried the services the 401 and all the other oo1 inpute all to no avail

I go to Services and get picture etc from 1-9 and tried all the directions proffered on this site.

Please help

Occasional Visitor
dennis+nicholls

did not work for me any other suggestions?

Super User
caesarome

You need to do this:

Kenneth+M wrote:

Press Services 0 0 1 & then press 'Select' to enter the hidden menu Scroll to and select 'RF Out' and make the necessary changes.  Remember ro press green to save settings, and also to rescan the analogue channels on the second tv.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.