Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Regular Visitor
1magc1

Nat type moderate/strict on bo2/ghosts ps3

Can't get my nat type back to 'open' as it was on black ops 2 a few months ago which seems to lead to problems joining parties and games, is this something that can be fixed by messing with my router settings? Or is it my ps3 that's the problem?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
daveNOS

Re: Nat type moderate/strict on bo2/ghosts ps3

Try power cycling the router and then playing COD ghosts to see if that helps.
Opinions expressed on here by me are mine and mine alone.
I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
dylanhere252

Try testing your connection in the consoles' network settings, or try restarting the router, or try resetting it, or make sure that UPnP is enabled in your router settings. :smileywink:
Regular Visitor
tonebloke

had same issue with my ps3 / sky hub, putting your ps3 in the DMZ on the router will solve this

Community Coordinator
Jason-H

Hey 1magc1.

Thanks for getting in touch on the Sky Help Forum about the issues you're having trying to play games online with your console connected to your Sky Broadband service due to the NAT type.

I have experienced this myself before on my Xbox360 so understand just how annoying it can be when trying to access lobbies etc. I see that daveNOS, dylanhere252 & tonebloke have given some advice to try and fix this. Has this helped at all?

I look forward to hearing back from you.

Cheers,

Jason-H
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.