Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
mike-w

MySky Account

I am trying to access my "My Sky" account through skyireland, however it keeps bouncing me to the UK site. There I can access my account which states the correct figure, but as a sterling amount instead of a Euro amount (ie it says £76 instead of €76). If I forcibly reset it to the Irish site (using the "you are in the UK site: Go to Ireland site link"), when I click on the MySky it just resets me to the UK site. Also when I am in the shop section of the account  selecting any item give me a message of "/shop/export/sites/www.sky.com/productselection/UK/Common/Login_IDV/invalid_customer_2007"

Any ideas?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Samantha-K

Re: MySky Account

Hi mike-w,

I notice this is your first post, how are you enjoying our forum so far? :smileyhappy:

Can I ask, have you recently moved to the ROI from the UK or have you always been an ROI customer?

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
mike-w

Samantha, always been an ROI customer

Retired Staff Member
Samantha-K

Hi mike-w,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

We are currently looking into this and will post back as soon as we know more.

Thanks

Visitor
mike-w

Anything further on this?

Retired Staff Member
Samantha-K

Hi mike-w,

I asked around and found out that we are working on ways to make MySky better for Irish customers, with things like promotions specific to ROI.  We unfortunately don't have a go-live date for this yet, but keep checking back on MySky for rewards and offers.

Thanks 

Visitor
mike-w

So if MySky doesn't work in Ireland, why are you doing a flyer campaign here for it? I can check MySky as you say for offers etc, but I can't then actually take you up on them!

Super User
caesarome

MySky does work in Ireland as you still have access to all your account details but any offers contained within it are not currently aimed at Irish resindenst only and that is what Sky are saying they are looking at changing.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
rosemary+williams

[ Edited ]

HI 

I have tried several times to register on my sky account with out any susses  !I have spent 30 mins on the phone this morning I would like you to cancel Mc Afee internet security suite . So can you please do this for me .

Kind Regards

Rosemary Williams  

Visitor
celticboy

I keep getting emails/letters asking me to upgrade to the Broadband package, after hearing prices I am not interested but you dont seem to take no for an answer, are you trying to wear people down, UPC offer much better Broadband package so why would I take the deal you have, I am now leaving yous altogether over this, What can I do to make it stop

Occasional Visitor
Wellzy2013

Been waiting allday 4 sky to install hd an wi fi not had a phone call or anythink to say their not comeing wat a joke
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Welcome Wellzy2013,

I am so sorry you have not been contacted today regarding your installation especially if you have been waiting in, this is shocking and I would not like this happening to anyone.

Have you tried contacting Sky to find out why this has happened?

Also have you checked your MySky account to make sure your installation was booked for today?

Thanks

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Hi celticboy,

I am so sorry it has taken so long to get back to you especially seeing this is your first post!!

Can you let me know if you are still having any issues what we can help with, also if you have a MySky account you can log in and change your marketing preference to stop the emails/letters/call.

Thanks

Tricia07
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Visitor
Irishkop11

Why, after watching a film that i bought in Box office, it stops playin after 7 mins? Just have a blue screen.
So annoyin
Super User
caesarome

Try a planner rebuild:

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-HD-Recording-Playback/Sky-HD-System-Fault/ta-p/583396
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.