Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
clairejen

My screen has gone all fuzzy

Hi,

my Tv and sky was working this morning, I went out of the room and when i returned the screen was all fuzzy as if there was something wrong with the reception.

The sky channels appear to work as it would let me change chanel but the picture is terrible.

I have had the sky box and TV switched off all day and when i returned home to put it on its still the same......

please can someone help?

thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Gold)
John8372

Re: My screen has gone all fuzzy

Have a look at the link below for some help. Are the EPG menus fuzzy or just channels? What connection between the TV and box do you have?

http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-HD-Picture-Sound/Sky-HD-Picture-amp-Sound-issues/ta-p/582518

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.