Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Frequent Visitor
Kenny825507

Missing end of programs recording itv3+1

I have been trying to record Foyles War at 10pm on ITV3+1

my settings are all automatic rather than end of program add 1, 5, 10 etc

Sky knows when a program starts so I presume it should also know when it ends.

I have tried each night and am finding the program is recording approx 2 mins before

(shows previous program ending,  adverts, program starting at 4-6 mins from the start of recording

I do not wish to add time at the all of the time as this would cause even more clashes when recording multiple recordings.

Is there a way to get round this

PS only program being recorded at 10pm - 12pm

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Missing end of programs recording itv3+1

You could do a manual recording and record it until 10.10. Some channels at not very good at their programs starting and ending on time and from my experience ITV 3 is one of them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.