Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Philip+Freeman

Microsoft Silverlight Download for Sky Go On PC

I recently tried to watch sky go on my PC when i saw that needed to download Microsoft Silverlight. I uninstalled my older verison and installed the new version. I have performed this action several but i am still not able to watch any of the channels. Can anybody help?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
sunnymed

Re: Microsoft Silverlight Download for Sky Go On PC

Hi I am having the same problem, keeps coming up download silverlight, I have done this more times than enough,now getting frustrated , my sons xbox ok. can sky not help with this on going problem, never had this problem before, come on sky help in some way please. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: Microsoft Silverlight Download for Sky Go On PC

Remove Silverlight again and then reboot your computer. Now go to the Sky Go website and attempt to watch what you were going to previously as it should then prompt you to install silverlight and hopefully this time it will work.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.