Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
JackLloyd

Media Streaming/ Temporary Streaming Error

[ Edited ]
At first I was getting perfect picture quality but no sound. I fixed that but now I can't even load picture, and get the error message identical to the subject of this post. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
hadouken-andy

Re: Media Streaming/ Temporary Streaming Error

Hi JackLloyd,

Are you still experiencing these issues?

Try removing then re-installing Microsoft Silverlight on your PC. Also are you currently able to use the desktop player? 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Regular Visitor
dsjs

I am experiencing the same problem from my IPAD. The SkyGo service was working perfectly, until last night, when Sky were reporting an Amber service issue and a problem logging in.

I have checked my wifi upload and download speeds and they seem fine. Other media streaming services such as BBC iplayer, are working fine. Any suggestions of how to fix this problem welcome
Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Hi dsjs

Sorry to read that you are having trouble with your Ipad, if its possible could you please ensure you have the most up to date OS, delete the app restart the Ipad and reinstall then try it from there.

Let me know how you get on.

Cheers

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Regular Visitor
dsjs

Kris
Thanks for your quick reply. I deleted the app and reinstalled at it appears to have fixed the problem.

Once again thank- you.
Occasional Visitor
MarkAL

I have the same issue on my IPAD. I am receiving error code 7 "unable to connect to stream". I have removed the Sky Go app, rebooted then reinstalled but still the same proble.

I have IOS 5 loaded, i have checked my WIFI - help please !

Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Hi MarkAL,

We are aware of the current issue with Sky Go displaying error 7 & 9.

If you keep an eye on this post we will update when this has been resolved.

Many Thanks,

Occasional Visitor
MRES

Hi, I am having the same issue on my iPad2. Has os5. Deleted then reloaded sky go. Still same issue. Error 7 and 9 appear.
Occasional Visitor
MCC65

We are having the same problem with iPhone 4.  Have uninstalled, rebooted and reinstalled twice, but it isn't making any difference.

Broadband and 3G are all ok as we can connect to everything else.

Please do you have any other suggestions as hubby is very disappointed at having missed the Arsenal match this afternoon.

Yours in desperation......

Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi all,

There was an issue with SkyGo which has now been resolved.

Thanks    

Jane
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.