Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Jackie+M
Accepted Solution

Marks and Spencers Vouchers - Very Long Wait !!

Hi,

Any advice appreciated, I subscribed to Sky HD in February 2010 and am still waiting 8 months later for the £50 of marks and spencers vouchers promised at the time. I have lost count of the number of phone calls, and today have had another two "forms" sent to voucher centre by customer service whatever they may be, along with the promise of a phone call back which again did not happen. Does anyone have any idea of anything else I could try - thanks so much Jackie 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Getting There
Ina

Re: Marks and Spencers Vouchers - Very Long Wait !!

Hi

If you get anywhere let me know because I too have spent time and money calling and have never had the promised call returned.  Begining to think it is a scam!!!!!

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Robert-B

Hi Jackie+M,

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your M&S Vouchers yet.

The only way to look into this again for you is to call our recommend a friend help line on 08448222010 and choose option 1.

Thanks

Getting There
Tucks81

I've been waiting about 2 months now and was annoyed at that but reading this it looks like i'm going to be waiting a lot longer, really wanted them for Christmas shopping!!!

Explorer
Charlton

Hi - this post mirrors my experience to date. I signed up in June 2010 and am still awaiting my vouchers despite numerous phone calls and emails and receipt of messages stating that vouchers would be sent by special delivery. I have even had a customer services manager promise to ring me which they failed to do! It would be nice to receive these vouchers in time for Xmas??

Cheers

Getting There
hyperballadry

Hi robert and others,

I have just joined Sky+ Hd with HD pack, through quidco. The offer I accepted was for £85 cashbac plus £50 M&S voucher. I have had the £85 regusered with quidco, but haven't heard anything any the MArks vouchers. I hve not been referred by a friend, and nor have I referred a friend. i have just checked the sky site and it says the terms and cs ae "New customers joining Sky TV online get a £50 M&S voucher with their first Sky+HD package or £25 with their first Sky+ box." 

when will i get the voucher? will it be sent to me?

thanks 

Getting There
stuart+harris

I joined in august 2010 reading the other comments im going to have a long wait to get my vouchers ......

Staff
Robert-B

Hi hyperballadry,

Your vouchers will be sent 45 days after your account went active.

Thanks

Explorer
Charlton

Try contacting sky through this freephone number 08000512596.

I rang yesterday and spoke to an advisor called Lorraine who called back today to say that the vouchers were definitely added to my account. Hopefully we will have them for Xmas 2010:-)

Explorer
southernfairy

well I subscribed to sky in july and its now november

Explorer
southernfairy

I have now contacted watchdog on this matter....so watch this space!

I'm New Here
beckieboop

i joined in july and have heard every excuse in the book as to why i havent received my vouchers.

i was even told i hadnt ordered online so wasnt entitled! i then emailed my online order to them and they then said they were issued... they have been issued twice so they say but no vouchers...

seriously am not impressed with sky, its just one problem after another with them.

Getting There
RoryD

I am going to refer a friend to Sky and was wondering if the M&S vouchers were £50 to spend in Marks and Spencers or just £50 worth of vouchers to get discounts.

If it's the second one then I am not very interested in referring. Didn't Sky used to have an offer where they gave a free month to people being referred and the referrers?

I'm New Here
itsmeitsme111

i have waited 12 weeks for my vouchers and phoned to complain and a supervisor phoned me back and apologized and said they would be posted. they did not come so next time i phoned i was told we were not eligible for them but i AM NOT GIVING UP PESTERING THEM.

Getting There
gaza5

well i joned the 5th of october and was told by phone it takes 45 days to for them to deal with it if i have not had them buy then to phone them back and then they will raise the issue but until the 45 days are up nothin they can do at the mommet