Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
joseph+dawson

Re: Marks and Spencer voucher scam

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi joesph+dawson, 

Thanks for your post, 

In order for this to be investigated further can you please complete the online voucher form. 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
annoyed-customer

Hi,

I am very annoyed and frustrated with the current voucher scheme. I decided on 07/11/11 to upgrade my subscription to Sky+HD as my Sky+ box is currently faulty and when I rang Sky I was told that they do not supply new Sky+ boxes but that they now replace with Sky +HD boxes, as I was an existing customer they could send me one for free and that the subscription for HD was an extra £10.25 a month. I decided based on what I was told to sign up for this. When I later logged onto the Sky website I saw that there was an offer for existing customers when upgrading online to Sky+ HD to get £100 worth of M&S vouchers as well, something that the phone sales advisor did not make me aware of. I rang Sky back and told them I wished to cancel the order and that I would re-order online as I wished to be part of this offer, I was told that I could cancel the order but that I would not then be able to get the £100 voucher as the system would still show that I had ordered in the first instance, so I would not be able to order it online. How ridiculous can you get, basically Sky are telling me that due to the inflexability of their IT systems I am not elligable for the £100 M&S voucher, there didn't seem to be anyone available to talk to that could apply common sense to this issue or maybe a case of profiteering in the guise of inflexable IT systems. I am so annoyed I have cancelled the SKY +HD order and am seriously considering moving to cable even though I have been a long term SKY customer.

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi annoyed-customer,

I understand you are quite frustrated with this and the next will be for us is to send you a personal message. This will help us gain more insight into the issue.

Thanks.

Occasional Visitor
boscoj

Hello Dedicated team of Sky

Please could you send me the Marks and Spencer voucher ASAP.   This is almost delay.

Kind regards

John

Retired Staff Member
DanielFutz

Hi boscoj,

Did you follow the link provided in the other post you made in October? 

Thanks. 

Occasional Visitor
boscoj

DanielFutz

Yes I followed the link.  What to do now should I wait or escalate my case.

Kind regards

John 

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi boscoj,

So we can more insight into this, I am going to send you a personal message.

Regards.

Occasional Visitor
rita40

Re: sky reward ticket

Hi there, I have booked a ticket but am unable to use it, can my daughter use it? she has the same surname as me?

Thanks

Community Coordinator
Anne-M

Re: sky reward ticket

Hi rita40,

I hope I managed to get back to you in time.  Have a look at the Terms and Conditions for the Sky Movies screening reward.

Thanks,

Anne
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
vale86

hi, been a first time customer, i am appalled & disgusted, by the lack of professional support and incompetence by sky Team and thier customer services on two counts, first been unable to send an engineer to instail internet line on 3 seperate occations and also M&S PROMOTION OFFER After been lured by the m&s £50 promotion offer and choosing sky as a provider 3 months have past, Ive sent countless messagers and phone calls were a adviser on sky customer service was meant to call back to solve and explain the situation and provide a resolution but no feedback or calls were returned, which department can i contact within sky that is higher than customer service to resolve these problem or if not can sky cancel my account contract because joing sky has so far has been a nightmare??? 

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi vale86, sorry to hear the experience has been so bad.

Have you been given a date for the broadband going live or is it still up in the air? How long ago did your TV service go live as the vouchers would normally arrive within a month or so of this?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
MAGARET

we got sky hd box in november we where told we would get 100pds msv my wife keeps ringing up no response keeps geting you will get in the next 14days that 14days has now gone to 4mths  i am now taking legal advice and reporting it fair trading yours gmc

Community Coordinator
Kris+McD

Hi MAGARET

Thanks for taking the time to join the Forum, however I wished it was under better circumstances. 

I can understand your frustration on this issues and wish to help you get this resolved so I have sent you a private message, if you could reply to this that would be a great help. 

Thanks 

Kris+McD
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
petebu

I also have experience of this scam. Having spoken to Sky last week and been promised a call back within 72 hrs, this did not happen. Today I called Customer Services, what a joke that was, I spoke with Ashliegh. apparently it is not her job to resolve this issue, it is my fault for not applkying properly,a nd she would not do anything about it. I believe that this is a scam to get people to join SKY, I have lodged a complaint with Ofcom of the Sky service being missold.

I have informed Ashliegh that I would name her personally as a Sky Customer Agent, she was fine with that. No doubt, I will hear nothing from Sky, it's not their problem