Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
the+simpsons
Accepted Solution

M & S Vouchers

Hi

I have recently taken out the Sky HD package including phone and broadband and am appalled as to why I have received a letter from yourselves advising that both myself and my sister in law who introduced me as a friend are not going to receive the £50.00 M & S Vouchers.

At the time of taking the Sky package out, we were both advised that we were entitled to these as we took up the offer via a Sky Retail Store who was advertising the offer aswell at the time.

I rang and spoke to one of your advises over 2 weeks ago who advised that we should have both received our vouchers by now, and I have since received a letter from yourselves dated 06-07-2011 stating that we are not entitled to them.

The Sky Retail Store who advertised this at the time is Branch number - 0078 and ASE number - 11167.

Why are they advertising things like this we are not going to receive them?

I would like you to investigate this matter further for me as we are both looking forward to hopefully receiving our vouchers shortly from you.

I must advise that if we don't receive the £50.00 each in vouchers, we are seriously considering of leaving Sky and taking our custom elsewhere as it is false advertising and wrong that you can do this.

If you need the account details of my sister in law who introduced me, I am willing to provide you with the information.

Please look into this and consider issuing out our vouchers.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Re: M & S Vouchers

Hi the+simpsons, I'm sorry to hear this has not gone smoothly for you. Could you submit an enquiry at www.sky.com/vouchers as this goes directly to the voucher team for investigation and you should have a response within a couple of working days.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
IndieCait

I joined Sky early December after being recommended. I was told I was going to get £70 worth of M&S vouchers and my Nan , who referred me, would also get £70.

I have been on the phone around 6 times only to be told a number of excuses why I hadn't yet received the vouchers . They had me running around in circles on the phone , only for the last person I spoke to say ' That must have been a false promise , you only get that offer online' I am furious that we didn't even get an apologies. Not only for the man who sold me this 'package' , but for your many staff who made me and my 72 year old gran would get vouchers if we done certain thing , which all didn't work . I have read a lot of complaints about these vouchers and its very poor customer service. I am considering leaving sky as I feel I've been conned into thinking I was getting a generous deal and have also be messed around by your staff. I feel like i am entitled to those vouchers and will be leaving if i am ignored again .

Community Coordinator
Tricia07

Welcome to the Sky Forum IndiCait,

I am sorry for the service you have experienced so far regarding the vouchers. Due to the fact you have contacted us numerous times and you are no way forward, I am going to send you a private message to look into this further.

Thanks you for your patience.

Regards

Tricia07
Community Coordinator

Visitor
IndieCait

I have not recieved a private message and if so have no way of viewing it , i have looked through the help and no idea where it is , so yet again another dead end

Retired Staff Member
kirsty+d

[ Edited ]

Hi IndieCait,

You were sent a Private Message on the 23rd March, if you check this link it will explain how to access these when you are logged on with your Forum ID.

Regards,

Occasional Visitor
johnboy201

I'm the same have not had any vouchers I signed up and was to get £100 worth and still weeks and weeks later nothing, Sky at there best no wonder i left them the last time, Couldn't run a P**s up in a brewery if you ask me. 

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi Johnboy201, 

Thank you for taking the time to post. 

Can you please confirm when you signed up for Sky? 

As you should receive your vouchers 45 days after the the new customer has paid their first bill. 

LauraMac
Community Coordinator

Visitor
Arsenal3

Hi,

I'm just trying to find out when my M & S Voucher will arrive. I was advised when I took sky out that I would be eligible for the voucher within 45 days of the sky being installed.

It was installed on the 5th March 2012 so it should have arrived at the latest of this week.

My initial bill payment came out on 21st March 2012.

Can someone help me with this please?

Retired Staff Member
hadouken-andy

Hi Arsenal3,

Welcome to the forum.

Vouchers are usually ordered 45 days after the first bill has been paid, from here it may take up to 28 days for these to be dispatched and delivered.

Visitor
Arsenal3

Thank you for the quick response.

So I will have to wait until the 5th May for it to be ordered as my first bill was paid on 21st March? And then potentially another 28 days to actually receive it (i.e. 2nd June)?   

Wow! That takes a while.

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Good Afternoon Arsenal3

That does sound about right, please let us know how you get on there.

Any problems after then and we can look into this for you.

Cheers

jason-d
Community Coordinator

Visitor
Arsenal3

Still not received this voucher!!!!!!!!!!!! I have waited an extra 10 days in case the Jubilee had delayed delivery but still nothing.

Can you look at this immediately and let me know when I will receive it?

Part of the reason I chose sky over virgin was due to the incentives and benefits, which I have not received any of these. I am actually at the point of considering cancelling and moving to Virgin as my friends got their incentives and benefits at the point of installation without the faff and hassle I am experiencing.

A very dissatisfied customer!  

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Good Afternoon Arsenal3

Thanks for coming back to us and giving a further update on your issue.

I'm sorry to hear that you are still awaiting the delivery of your M&S vouchers.

Can you confirm if the vouchers were for a new online customer sale or introduce a friend?

I look forward to your reply.

Cheers

jason-d
Community Coordinator

Visitor
Arsenal3

It was from a new online customer sale. I then had a call from the installation company who came to install that we would receive the £75 voucher as part of taking up Sky.