Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
cheemag

Re: M&S Vouchers

did you have any luck with this?

I am waiting for my vouchers for over 60 days now. 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
cheemag

Hey,

I have exactly the same story to share!! Though in my case the number of days is 45. How come only in case of vouchers royalmail fails to deliver and doesnt leave a card though you receive everything else alright. In my case someone was at home to collect anyway but no post came. I think they send 'something' and recall it. This gives customer impression they sent the vouchers. They are definitely upto something! I will complain to ofcom and trading standards. They are cheating the customers.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

[ Edited ]

Hi cheemag, I'm sorry it's not gone smoothly. Please use the form at www.sky.com/vouchers to raise this issue as it goes directly to the relevant team.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
GLYNN04

Hi, I signed up to skyHD 24th April 2011 and have not yet received my M&S Vouchers? I would like to know when they will be arriving please?

Thank you

Glynn

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi GLYNN04, we recommend giving it 45 days from the product being activated. If this has passed please fill in the form at www.sky.com/vouchers so that we can investigate.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Manolito

Dear Sky

I would like to ask about my M & S vouchers. I was recommended by a friend to join Sky. I have since joined on the 29th June and was told that after my first payment and a period of time relating to 45 days my vouchers would be sent. It is with great disappoint the M & S vouchers still have to appear.

I called Customers Services last week and spoke to Dennis who told me he would look into it and put me on hold. When he returned he said he had put a note on my file to follow it up and if my vouchers were not with me buy this week then to call back. Just before the conversation was over he asked if I would like ESPN for free for 3 months telling me that as long as I cancel before 19th October there would be no charge.

I have still no vouchers so have just called back and spoke to Dean who has now informned me that myself and friend who recommended me are not eligable for the vouchers. and whats even more dissappointing he tells me that the 3 months free ESPN is in place of them. I was never told this by Dennis on the first and feel that I have been cheated.

Please could you look into this as you have a very annoyed customer that certainly would think twice of recommending someone to subscribe to sky at a given time when an offer is available because they dont keep to there word.

Thanks in antipation

Karen

Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi Manolito,

I am really disappointed to hear that you have had experienced this kind of customer service from our call centre, this is not something that we like to hear from any of our customers.

Yes, your vouchers are sent once the first 30 days of joining Sky TV are up, and can take up to 45 days for you to receive them after this. Can I ask you to clarify that you have filled out our vouchers form so that your details can be passed to the relevant team to investigate your voucher delay?

The ESPN offer is a completely separate offer from the M and S vouchers and cannot be given in place of the vouchers.

Please let me know if you have managed to fill this form in for me.

Many thanks,

Shelz
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Manolito

I have clicked on the Vouchers form which took me to a contact us page. I have filled this is with basic information about the vouchers having not arrived.  I know await a speedy result to the enquiry and for my friend and I to have our vouchers in hand as soon as possible.

Community Coordinator
Shelz

Hi Manolito,

Thanks you for letting me know that you have filled it in for me, I keep my fingers crossed that you receive word back as soon as possible about these!

Can you keep me/us updated with how you get on, and do please let us know when you get them?

Many thanks,

Shelz
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
oliviajanet

I joined sky with full TV, multi room, broadband and telephone  service at the begining of September and would like to know when I can expect my £50 Marks and Spencer vouchers. I look forward to an early reply.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi oliviajanet, if they haven't arrived within about 30 days of the service involved going live it's worth submitting a query via www.sky.com/vouchers

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Gerry+St+Clair

The Voucher page link now comes up with a404 page not found error!!!!!

Staff (Retired)
GarryC

Hi Gerry+St+Clair,

Could you try the voucher link again please? We have tried it here and it still seems to be working ok.  If you receive the same error, could you try with another browser please?

Many Thanks, 

Occasional Visitor
Skyissue1

[ Edited ]

Neither myself nor the person who recomended me recived any vouchers.see mail that was sent to me

Note: Please note that this email is automatically generated by Sky so please don't reply to it.

Thank you for your Sky order, it's currently being processed. Your order reference number is <REMOVED>.

We just need to confirm some details with you before we can proceed with your order. One of our agents will contact you shortly to discuss your order with you.

Any questions?
If you have any questions about your set-up or if you need to get in touch with us for any other reason, please call us on 08442 411 686.

Thanks for choosing Sky,

The Sky Online Team

© BSkyB Limited 2011. British Sky Broadcasting Limited (registered in England and Wales as company no. 02906991) has its registered office at Grant Way, Isleworth, Middlesex TW7 5QD.

Community Coordinator
jason-d

Hi Skyissue1

First of all welcome to the Sky Help Forum and sharing your query with the community.

How long have your services been live? Incentive vouchers can take up to 45 days to be delivered after account going active and existing customers who have introduced friends to Sky will have to wait till after all there friends services go live and they have paid a bill.

Hope this information has helped and we see you back on the help forum soon :smileyhappy:

Thanks

jason-d
Community Coordinator