Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Shazia+Yasin
Accepted Solution

M&S Voucher

hi there thats my second month i still not recieve my vouchers can you tell me when you will send me these voucher.thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Community Coordinator
Robert-B

Re: M&S Voucher

Hi Shazia+Yasin, welcome to the forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you have not received your M&S Vouchers yet.

If you call our recommend a friend help line on 08448222010 and choose option 1, they will be able to look into this for you.

Robert-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Occasional Visitor
William+C

I joined SKY 11 Aug 2010, the works. to date, 12th Nov 2010. After repeated effort to resolve the issue, I have not received any M&S £50.00 vouchers, I have been informed (the latest), approx 28 days, that was 31 days ago.  I have doubts that I will rec've by christmas, this one I hope.   I notice there is no reluctance to collect by SKY, I shall post a commentary on my success or otherwise ! 

Regular Visitor
southernfairy

I have just contacted watchdog, i think everyone should and kick up a fuss. Im sure we will get our vouchers asap. And its worth contacting trading standards.

Occasional Visitor
Dr.+Sullivan

I have the same issue. Have called twice to chase. Was promised last time that they would be posted as a matter of urgency. That was 6 weeks ago.

Perhaps we could look into putting together a joint claim in the small claims court. I can look into the matter as I have had to do it before. On an individual basis it would not be worth it, but between 5 or so of us it would be worth it.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi Dr.+Sullivan, If you could fill in the online form here this will be investigated.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
Fabios

The same here guys.

I joined sky recently I havent received the M&S voucher at all.

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi Fabios, they normally take about 30 days after your account goes live. If this has passed send us your details using the link in the post above we will investigate,

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
hayleg-green22

I have had the same issue - i signed up to the Sky HD offer in July and by September had not received the £50 Marks & Spencer vouchers. After deciding i had waited long enough i emailed Sky twice on different days and to date have received no response to either emails.

On 28/10 i called Sky and was advised they would arrive within 28 days. It is now over 28 days and surprise surprise.... no vouchers! I have again emailed and have now been advised they would issue another set. I have heard that they are all sent recorded delivery so am dubious as to why, if Sky had genuinely sent them out originally, they would be just be happy to send out another lot of vouchers, what with having proof they were sent.....?

That was two days ago and afraid to say i am not going to wait another 28 days again knowing they won't turn up. I am therefore taking this to the Advertising Standards Agency and Trading standards!

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi hayleg-green22, Please send us your details using the link in the post above we will investigate.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Occasional Visitor
ernie+blackledge

Hi Guys,  

Still no vouchers, after several phone calls and promises of return calls,Still outstanding very sad hope you resolve it soon...........

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi ernie+blackledge, have you filled in the online form here so we can investigate?

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator

Contributor
fatbellybinky

I am chasing up the same problem.  Back in September 2010 I recommended my son and he signed up when he moved into his new flat. Had to order via a 3rd party installer as he is in a block with a shared dish and they didn't want to take the Recommend a Friend reference I'd got from Sky but said we would still get the M&S vouchers. Nothing arrived so my sone chased it up in October and so far still no vouchers.  He has chased up the oroginal complaint email again and today I have filled in the online form again but am not confident that we will ever see the M&S vouchers we are entitled to.  Would be interested to hear from anybody that HAS actually got their vouchers.

Contributor
warren2011

i joined sky + hd in november 2010 online and was told that i would recive an £50 m&s voucher its now feb 2011 and still no voucher wahts going on ??

Community Coordinator
Malcolm-M

Hi warren2011, they should have arrived within 30 to 45 days. If you fill in the form detailed above we can investigate.

Malcolm-M
Community Coordinator