Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Spickers

Loss of signal

Sky was working fine this morning but I have no signals on both inputs and also another box connected. I have reset the boxes and also the LNB. Still have no signal. Anyone else having problems?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

Re: Loss of signal

Have you tried all of the troubleshooting described here?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Pmp
Occasional Visitor
Pmp

Yes Same here. Just brushed the snow off the dish and it worked.
Contributor
no1househusband

If you got kids, you probably got a super soaker. Fill it up with hot water and spray on dish till all snow gone. Worked for me.

Occasional Visitor
Jodiecs

What do I do if it is possibly snow (although we have bare minimum) and the dish is up on rooftop as council has a main one for all homes in the block?

Occasional Visitor
Spickers

Would you believe it. It has started working again. The dish did have snow on it, it did last night and worked. All I can assume is the melting snow obscured the signal until it melted further. As someone else suggested. My dish is high up on the roof and I couldn't hit it with a hose! Virgin don't have these problems.