Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Zarms

Logging in to SKY router

I am a new SKY broadband customer and I am trying to log in to my SKY router.  I go to the IP address:  http://192.168.0.1/ but then it asks me for a username and password.  I have no idea what these are, how do I find out?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Logging in to SKY router

Admin & sky.:smileyhappy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

It is "admin" with a small 'a'.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Generalm

I've has a sky route for about 5 months. Just trued to log in for teh first time with "admin" and "sky"  but it will not let me in??? tried red but reset...no change...?

I note from some foums reference to generating a key.....I'm not suer where this fits in but I tried it without success......any one got any suggestion please...

tks

Occasional Visitor
Generalm

Just realised the key generator is for the sky broadband login if I use a different router...
so I am still struggling with the basic login into the sagem router...?
Super User
caesarome

So it isn't working via this link:

http://192.168.0.1/

Username - admin

Password - sky

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Generalm

Thanks for picking this one up....however a friend pointed out that when you reset it needs to be held for a least 10 secs to initiate the full reset to default settings...other wise it only reboots.......sure enough a a full 10 sec reset has also reset the password and now I am in.....thanks