Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
tottenham40

Live chat

Hi,I am new to sky and have several issues i need to discuss with livechat.I cannat find a way to do it.Please can someone help me.Either that or i will cancel and go to virgin for my tv broadband and landline. Thanks
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Live chat

You can contact Live Chat via this link

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

This is a direct link to it:

http://contactus.sky.com/tv/sky-box/chat

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
rachaeladamson

my friend wants the same package as me and and it wont let me introduce her as a friend or get her the package

Community Manager
Erinn-R

Hi racheladamson.

Welcome to the Forum.

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing problems in introducing your friend to Sky.

Can you clarify for me where you have stated it wont let you as to whether you are having difficulty with processing your introduction online i.e. are you receiving an error message? This will allow me to best advise you on how to complete your introduction.

Look forward to hearing from you

Erinn
Community Manager
Forum Help http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/help/faqpage
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
michelle2038

[ Edited ]

I use <removed> and it works fine. Recommend.

Occasional Visitor
emilia85

I want to set up a new sky account. I have tried live chat and can't call what should I do. Live chat is always unavailble
Super User
caesarome

Do tyou mean you want to set up a new user on your Sky account or you want to sign up to with another account ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
emilia85

I want to chat to someone as my abusive ex still has my sky account at his and I can't seem to change it
Occasional Visitor
Sarah2112

Hi I have just got my new hd box as the other 1 is obsolete but it won't tune in as I don't have a phone line it won't pause live tv or rewind :-( please help
Occasional Visitor
Wright246

Hi I have received a letter about the free on demand connector I have been trying since last week and it keeps saying unsuccessful can u help
Occasional Visitor
fragglerock36

That link does not take you to live chat!! It takes you to Sky homepage and there is no option on there for live chat either!!!

Occasional Visitor
AbrahamV

Copy and Paste this link, This is a direct link to LIVE CHAT on SKY :smileyhappy:

https://server.lon.liveperson.net/hc/60915153/?&visitor=17126068194746&msessionkey=32975511963586205...

Occasional Visitor
bandmaster

Re: Complaints

how can i get SKY to respond to my complaint ??

I have emailed them

replied to customer service feedback

logged an complaint through live chat

i can not get through to anyone unless you count the hold music or someone who can't help

HELP please

Occasional Visitor
Polistill

Call them much easier than lie chat. And believe me, virgin or any of the others are not better. Done them all. Sky got the best customer service,of them all.