Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Pagey82

Live TV not working

Hi hope you can help. Am unable to watch live tv since thursday evening.  When trying to access, all channels and menu r visible but when trying to view the programs i am having the following message appear after clicking on the play arrow

"Apologies , this item has been interrupted due to an error. Please click play to resume watching.[t:4001/c:4110]"

However after trying to watch again and again i am still getting the same message after clicking the play icon

Any suggestions would be most appreciated

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Kat-S

Re: Live TV not working

Hi Pagey82,

Oh no we don't want you missing our on Arrow, it's getting really good so let's see what we can do.

Can you try our Fix Sky Go error article for the error you are getting and let me know if it helps as it should resolve the problem.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.