Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
jacks67
Accepted Solution

Line rental price increase

Hi

I have sky talk and am looking into changing my line rental from BT to sky. I find on the website that it says Sky intend to increase the line rental charge from 21/6/11 but I cannot find any mention of how much it will then be {currently £11.25 p m } As I am doing this purely as a cost-cutting exercise I would like to know how much Sky will charge after the increase. Does anyone know how much it will be

Many thanks

Jackie

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: Line rental price increase

Hi jacks67, 

I'm afraid we do not have details on this however any changes that will be happening will be published beforehand, I'll ask for for more details for you and post back with an update as soon as I have this.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
jacks67

Thank you

J

Moglet76

Hi,

I'm thinking of switching to Sky Talk.  Can you confirm whether the line rental (currently £11.25 per month) includes VAT or is that on top?

Can you give me any idea on what I would be paying on a monthly basis for the standard Sky Talk package?

My current package with BT ends on May 6th so I'm looking to switch before then.

Thanks

Paula 

Super User
caesarome

All prices on Skys websites include VAT.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
duppy

I too am considering changing to Sky Broaadband and talk and would like to know what the line rental increase will be, my BT contract expires on 25 May and would like to know before the contract renews itself

John+Skates

Hi

Same here, our BT renewal is 19th May. When are the price increases being released?

Visitor
duppy

I have just been having an online chat with a Sky advisor, he informs me that the line rental will be increasing by £1 to £12.25