Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
keith.k
Accepted Solution

LIVING IN A TOWER BLOCK

Hi

i live in a tower block and have had sky for awhile now,recently they have installed a comunal sat dish on the roof of the  tower block all ready for the digital switch over.i've recieved a date to which they will come into my flat and conectin my sky upto the dish on the roof and i have been told that they will be taking my exciting sky dish with them.

Can  they do that and will i have to pay for a new dish when i move out into a house ( had to pay for  this one ) 

thanks 

keith

kkayley
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

Re: LIVING IN A TOWER BLOCK

If you do move, Sky now do a free home move service (dish + cabling)

I would think that they can take it down as they are your landlord. but you should be able to request to keep it (not on the property) for incase you do move.

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Stantheman2k12

Re: LIVING IN A TOWER BLOCK

Couple of questions to ask though?

Do you have the standard sky or sky plus

Will the communal system be replacing you wiring to what you have now. as some only install one feed

I.e if you have sky + you will need 2 feeds. So will they be installing 2 feeds for you?

If I Or Anyone Has Helped Please Kudos. If Your Problem Is Solved Please Click On Accept As Solution.