Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Fraser82

LG tv sound control from Sky remote

Hi I have an LG tv and the volume control on my Sky remote has not worked in ages (year+). It worked originally and then stopped for some reason. Just had to buy a new Sky remote control and it still does not work for volume. Tried numberous codes and no luck. Any help please???????
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: LG tv sound control from Sky remote

Have you tried Skys code finder ? If this hasn't helped post the model of the TV and the version of the remote.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Montypython

Press TV button first....press select and red button same time until red light flashes twice...then ke y in 1868 light flashes twice. Press select, light flashes twice. This will now turn your tv on and off and control the volume. This code works al LG TV'S. I install sky on a large scale and there are not many codes I don't know. Hope this helps
Occasional Visitor
shellymae

Hi this code didn't work for me - I have an LG 37LK45 model any help appreciated.

Occasional Visitor
shellymae

got it working - code 0206.

Occasional Visitor
joanne30

Thank you montypython for your technical advice coupled with shellymae code, now all working :-))
Occasional Visitor
Jods3

Thank u monty, it work straight away! Thank u thank u thank u :smileyhappy:
Occasional Visitor
maybebaby

Just went thru endless codes. 1868 perfect. thank you!!
Occasional Visitor
jimmymacco

Great help , thanks
Retired Staff Member
batweb79

Hi joanne30,  Jods3, maybebaby & jimmymacco,

Welcome all to the forum and I'm glad to hear that you all have working volume on your TV's and don't have to use 2 remotes :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Barry
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
tony+kruck

0206 did it for me !

Occasional Visitor
Marea

Thank you Montypython!! I just googled sky remote not working, and I got this page, typed in your code, and voila! Working like a dream!!:smileyhappy: Thanks again!!

Occasional Visitor
paulsbrush

Spot on 0208 worked perfect for my LG 42" HD LED smart TV

Occasional Visitor
ady2k0

Magic worked straight away
Occasional Visitor
kevinfrancis

I have a LG42LS575T and I have tried all the codes listed for this model along with 0206 and 1868.  Nothing has worked.  Has anyone else with this model found a code?