Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Explorer
Steve-60

Is the email about Sky Email Changes genuine.

I have received an email today saying that you are maing changes to my Sky email service broadband contract. More specifically it says you are moving the email service to Yahoo. It then asks me to click to agree. Clicking takes me to sign-in page where I have to enter my Sky username and password. This is exactly the tactic used by phishing emails. Basic security advise is never to enter a password in situations like this.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Hi Steve-60,   Thanks for posting.   Sky are moving their...

Hi Steve-60,

Thanks for posting.

Sky are moving their email service to Yahoo mail, you'll get more information on this from the following link.

If this has helped you please mark this post as an Accepted Solution, if you feel that you need to ask any further questions please do this on the relevant board within the Forum.

Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.