Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
cafc69

IPAD - Sky Go unable to login

HI,

I am unable to sign into Sky Go on my ipad. Keeps saying :your SKY id has not been recognised. Passwords are case sensitive: I know my sky iD and password are correct as I have logged in ok on a pc. Any help appreciated.

Cheers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
regor2206

Re: IPAD - Sky Go unable to login

i am having same issues on iphone 3gs this morning.. deleted app and tried again but not working

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
regor2206

i have deleted the app and reinstalled. When programme selected i input my 'good' username (tested on laptop) and a incorrect password. This failed as expected. I then put the correct password and my details were verified correct and it attempted to play the content. It was at this point it failed with "Sorry, we could not recognise your details.please re-enter your username and password"

Getting There
cafc69

I have also tried deleating the app and reinstalling, but still unable to login. Hopefully somone from Sky can help, I am trying to connect through wifi which I know is working fine.

Getting There
regor2206

my skygo app will only work through wifi... will no longer work on 3g

I'm New Here
Pug+duke

Hi there I too am having issues with trying to log into sky go on my iPad since the last App upgrade a message telling me my ID is not recognised continues to prevent me from logging in and I know it's the correct ID as I log in to my sky account ok. Everything Was working perfectly until up until the sky go app upgrade some 3 weeks ago . Called Sky several times and they can't give me an answer only to say others are reporting similar problems- was promised feed back from the info I provided to them but guess whose still waiting!!!! Sky's great when things are working but a dam waste of space when you're experiencing problems and the cost to you having to call them is ridiculous. Has anybody whose been experiencing this problem had any positive feedback or results from Sky to rectify it as it so frustrating when you can't access a service with no good explanation as to why it work and now it doesn't !!!!!!!!
Getting There
Berthoven

Just got this too.

iPhone logs in ok.

iPad keeps giving paswword error.

Did anyone solve it ?

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi Berthoven,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum.

Can you try uninstalling the app, rebooting the device and then installing the app again?

Regards.
Getting There
ronald+salmon

i am trying to connect my i pad to sky broadband asking for pasword i have been told this could be the  8 digit number on the router my router has 9 and does not work, can you help