Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
richard+coom

I have connected sky+HD box to my internet but cannot get full on demand access

I have connected but only get on demand list I got without connection! I have had the message on TV that broadband detected, press select which I did. I also got message "to get full on demand service go to sky.com/tvon demand which I also did but this didn`t seem to tell me what to do. Help please !

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
The Future
S1

Re: I have connected sky+HD box to my internet but cannot get full on demand access

Have you activated anytime plus on my sky?
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
BarryMac99

Re: I have connected sky+HD box to my internet but cannot get full on demand access

i have the same issue, and then i tried to activate it on MySky.  when i do do the multiroom subsription is added to my account as well.  does one have to have this to get the catch up option?

Super User
caesarome

BarryMac99 wrote:

does one have to have this to get the catch up option?

No and thw website shouldn't be doing that so call Sky and they will activate it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.