Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Protégé
skystan
Accepted Solution

I can't watch another channel while recording

When I record something I can't change to another channel, I keep getting a blue screen with the message No Satellite Signal. Can anyone help?

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Retired Staff Member
GRF4784

Hi skystan,   Thank you for posting your question.   Can...

Hi skystan,

Thank you for posting your question.

Can I get you to try the following steps for No Satellite Signal to see if this can help with the current issue.

Many Thanks,

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
Peter.amy

I've just rest my sky because it wasn't getting a signal...

I've just rest my sky because it wasn't getting a signal now I can't watch another program while it's recording
Retired Staff Member
Rabia-B

Hi Peter.amy,   thank you for your post on the community...

Hi Peter.amy,

thank you for your post on the community forum. I am sorry to hear that you are having such issues with your Sky box. It would be great if you could confirm which Sky box you have please? Could you also tell me if you are getting an on screen error message? I look forward to your response. 

Regards