Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
paul+kotoilevuka

I NEED TO KNOW IF SKY WILL SHOW THE LIVE COVERAGE OF THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2013 ON THE 10TH OF FEB.

[ Edited ]

I do have quite a long list of complaints about SKY Service I don't even know where to start.

1) - Poor Broardband Connection. Since SKY could not solve my the problems with there broadband connection I have since taken the liberty in having a new broadband/phoneline contract with a different company. Saves me so much unnecessary stress and complications. I encourage anyone who share this problems to do the same. So far I haven't had a drop in my internet'broadband connection. SKY was absolutely useless when it comes to this which is why i had to change!! I am keeping the TV package until I find a suitable TV provider.

2) - Why doesn't SKY TV show us (UK audience) a live coverage of the Grammy Awards in this past years? Is the Grammy's not good enough for British audience??? This is Entertainment at its best, the biggest MUSIC SHOW on the face of the planet and you couldn't even show it?? WHY NOT??  Why does the rest of the world and other third world countries are able to watch this live on the day and  we, the UK audience had to watch it a week after?? WHY???? As a SKY customer I don't feel like I am getting the full service that I had expect form you and SKY doesn't not take the time to see and deal with our frustrations. I have been speaking with customer service over the phone but as usual none of them were ever helpful.  The Grammy Awards 2013 is on the 10th of Feb 2013 (next month). Last year on the eve of the Grammys (UK time) I stayed up all night waiting for the live coverage, unfortunately it never came to past, they showed the red carpert coverage on "E! Enterterment" channel but not the actual Grammy Awards show. I was so disappointed with SKY for letting us all "Music" lovers down!! Adele and many other British Acts won big that night none of us got to share that moment. SHAME ON YOU SKY TV!!  

3)My Sky Package includes - The Entertainment, Entertainment Xtra, Documentary, Movies, Sports and MTV and none of this so called "extra" channel has the Grammy Awards on it. SUCKS!!!  With the movie channel, SKY has been showing the same junks for one whole year possibly two by look of things, now I have ran out of options because there's not much to watch and they have been on rotation all year.

I would appreciate if SKY take the time to answer this questions because I am sick and tired of your incompetent and lack of care for loyal customers like myself! You may email me on (Removed)

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
lainys

Re: I NEED TO KNOW IF SKY WILL SHOW THE LIVE COVERAGE OF THE GRAMMY AWARDS 2013 ON THE 10TH OF FEB.

Good Afternoon paul=kotoilevuka.

Thank you for your recent post to the community and welcome back to the Sky Help Forum.

First of all I was sorry to read you had problem with you Broadband service. Please accept my apologise for Sky not being able to resolve this issue.

I am going to find out from another department why we do not show the grammy's and as soon as I get a reply I will contact you back.

Kind Regards

Lainys
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.