Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Motogp+fan

How will I be able to watch Motogp 2014

With BT having the MotoGp rights how will I be able to watch it without subscribing to BT

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: How will I be able to watch Motogp 2014

[ Edited ]

You will need to subscribe to BT Sport to watch it if BT have the rights as it will not be shown your sky package. Details on how to subscribe to BT Sport can be found via their website.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
El Capo
daveNOS

[ Edited ]

If its on BT sport you can subscribe to that through Sky its £12 per month,if you dont want to do that then you wont be able to watch it.

I do not work for Sky im just a customer like you

Sky Service app Android

Sky Service app apple devices

I'm New Here
tracek48

i Want to know how much it is to hve BTsports added to my...

i Want to know how much it is to hve BTsports added to my sky account BT Sports with Moto included

I'm New Here
plough11

[ Edited ]

how can i watch mpotogp

I'm New Here
rosaline1919

[ Edited ]

I do not want to subscribe to BT but still want watch MOTO GP

I'm New Here
leep46

After speaking to sky they say you can watch the races through F1 HD channel or subscribe to BT SPORT, either that or direct through MOTOGP but at a high price & one off payment!
I'm New Here
cobrav8

[ Edited ]

With BT having the MotoGp rights how will I be able to watch it without subscribing to BT

I'm New Here
cobrav8

[ Edited ]

Thank you leep46 (you wouldn't be a Rossi fan, by any chance?????????) for the only proper answer I've found. I'm an F1 fan so already subscribe to Sky F1 HD (or whatever the correct name is), so hopefully you've solved my problem. Again, thanks.

Visionary
ocav

MotoGP will only be available on BT Sports and not on Sky Sports F1.

To subscribe to BT Sport it is £12 and you can sign up by visiting the BT Website and selecting "BT Sports via the Sky Digital Satellite Platform"

To confirm, this is the ONLY way to watch MotoGP.
The Fixer
jlh78

ocav wrote:
MotoGP will only be available on BT Sports and not on Sky Sports F1.

To subscribe to BT Sport it is £12 and you can sign up by visiting the BT Website and selecting "BT Sports via the Sky Digital Satellite Platform"

To confirm, this is the ONLY way to watch MotoGP.

The other option is to get BT broadband. Then you get the channels on your sky box without paying any actual subscription.

Sky Store Staff
Gailsky

Hi All,

Thanks for your posts on the MotoGP. It is available for £12 per month and you can arrange this from the link here.

Cheers,

I'm New Here
5u2uk1+vtwin

Other than subscribing, there are highlights on ITV4. I know it's not the same, but might be worth a look. As most probably know, the 1st race of the season is Qatar on 23rd, highlights on ITV4 are 8pm til 9pm on the 24th.
Getting There
efudd

I watched MotoGP all last year no problems. It appears to me to be a complete ripoff. Well done Sky, I don't think I will be subscribing to you much longer.

The Fixer
Leon+Hook

It's not sky's fault that they can't show the moto gp. Bt sports have purchased the rights and have also chosen not to allow people to view it via their sky bill and have to pay separately directly to bt.
Please give kudos if the information i have given you has helped you.

2 x SKY +HD boxes 1 x SKY +HD 1tb Box
SKY Fibre broadband