Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
elmer
Accepted Solution

How to change my TV Package?

How do I change my TV Package? I just want to do a simple straight swap from Knowledge Pack to Variety Pack but it won't let me in the quick buy section. 

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Re: How to change my TV Package?

You can only swap packages by phoning (or emailing but it is slower) Sky.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
colbob4

:smileyfrustrated:Not good enough If you can upgrade online, you should also be able to alter, or downgrade online.

Super User
caesarome

You can't do it online as such but Sky have a live chat facility now and you might be able to do this via it:

Select "Tv" here and then "Downgrade", then hit the "Continue" button and then you will need to wait until the red icon turns green then you can chat to a sky advisor about this.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Visitor
Lungho

We never watch most of the channels in our package. Sports, News and terrestial channels are our main menu. Documentaries used to be worth watching but now seem to be the same old thing most of the time.

Is it possible to taper our package to Sport, News and the terrestial channels ??

Community Coordinator
LauraMac

Hi Lungho,

Thank you for taking the time to post & sorry for the delay in replying.

If you want to watch news channels such as Sky Sports News & Sky News etc, you would need to have the Entertainment Extra package for the new channels & the sports pack for all Sky Sports channels.

I hope this helps.  

LauraMac
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.