Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Andymc
Accepted Solution

How to cancel my subscription for sky broadband

Does anyone have the address to write to so that i cancel my sky broadband subscription?  I took sky broadband in september and told it was activated on the 22nd, waited 2 weeks and still nothing so when i e mailed the just sent the setup manual back to me, anyway about a month or so later i was told it was a problem with the router so quickly tried another one that was sent out to me and it worked fine when i tried the first couple pages.  I never tried my internet again till the start of december and it works for 5 mins then stops, i have to re-set everything then it'll work for 5 mins then stop, i phoned and raised a ticket about this at that time and i have never been called back to have the issue resolved so feel that i have to cancel my subscription so if anyone has the address to send a letter to it'd be greatly appreciated.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
El Capo
PaulEK

Re: How to cancel my subscription for sky broadband

http://www.sky.com/helpcentre/account-and-billing/change-your-subscription/cancel-or-downgrade/index...

08442 414141 and if you want to complain in writing

To register your complaint by post, please write to: 

Customer Relations Dept. 
Sky Subscriber Services Ltd. 
PO Box 43, 
Livingston, 
West Lothian, 
EH54 7DD 

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.