Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Question+D

How to cancel Sky Broadband

Hi, 

Does anyone know how to cancel sky broadband? I've called the customer service number but they kept on transferring me to another person and repeat myself then the phone died. I tried to find some contact email I can write to but can't. 

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Re: How to cancel Sky Broadband

Hi Question+D,

Thanks for posting and welcome,

You can find the link for the cancellation direct here.

Many Thanks,

Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Question+D

Hi Peter-Ed, 

Thanks for replying. I have contacted the custonmer service that they said I can only cancel my broadband within 8 days after activation while I was told when I signed up that I have 30 days to concel (http://www.sky.com/shop/terms-conditions/new). 

Can you advise what should I do no?

Many thanks

Retired Staff Member
GregorA

Hi Question+D,

We can't cancel any services through this service or online for that matter. You have to get in touch with us directly.

When did you go active?

Thanks.