Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
26imelda50
Accepted Solution

How do you get catch up tv on sky

What do I need to do to get catch up tv

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
jason-d

Good Evening 26imelda50,   Welcome to the Sky Help Forum...

Good Evening 26imelda50,

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum and thanks for your question.

To get Catch Up TV you will need a Sky+ HD box with the new Sky Guide which is connected to your broadband router. You will get more information regarding this here.

I hope this information helps.

Thanks

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
rosealicetampin

Hi can you tell me,if I can get catch up tv.I have broadb...

Hi can you tell me,if I can get catch up tv.I have broadband and phone line with you plus tv. we  do not have cable in our village.    Ivy

I'm New Here
Vera+Codling

Have new on demand box. Feel a bit thick on this one, but...

Have new on demand box. Feel a bit thick on this one, but how do I access Catch up tv.  Haven't a clue as to what button to press.  Help

Explorer
Mrs+J.A.Snook

how do i get sky cath up on my tv

how do i get sky cath up on my tv

I'm New Here
Jasmine02

I have received and increase in my monthly price and it s...

I have received and increase in my monthly price and it states I should be able to get catch up TV.  I am not au fait with modern tv's and cannot see how I set this up

I'm New Here
andrew+hindle

how do i set up and get tv catch up

how do i set up and get tv catch up

I'm New Here
Fandango45

How can I watch catch up with sky

How can I watch catch up with sky
I'm New Here
paul+romany+01

how can i get catch up on my lap top, and how do i veiw s...

how can i get catch up on my lap top, and how do i veiw sopranos series 1

I'm New Here
paul+romany+01

how can i get catch up on my lap top, and how do i veiw s...

how can i get catch up on my lap top, and how do i veiw sopranos series 1 i have sky hd at home, just wondering if i can access sky tv on the move

I'm New Here
jerryatrick12

Last week I managed to press the correct buttons to get c...

Last week I managed to press the correct buttons to get catch up tv, but now only a select set of programmes appear. have I lost the connection?

I'm New Here
32macclesfield

cant get catch up t.v,I am on entertainment extra

cant get catch up t.v,I am on entertainment extra

I'm New Here
32macclesfield

cant get catch up t.v,I am on entertainment extra,says no...

cant get catch up t.v,I am on entertainment extra,says not available on info page 

I'm New Here
solomaynard

how do i set up catch up tv

how do i set up catch up tv

I'm New Here
little+miss+h

Re: How do you get catch up tv on sky

I had my new sky box set up for me today by your sky engineer. I wanted to watch some catch up tv, checked and there was only a selection of programs that u can watch on demand, is this right? I thought you could watch what ever program u wanted too over the last 7 days. Please could you clarify for me