Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Pizzy

How do i reactivate my channels after a late payment?

Pretty much as it says, i paid my bill a couple of weeks late but most of my channels wont work, how do i reactivate them?

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Retired Staff Member
Ian-M-

HI Pizzy, Thanks for your post and welcome to the commun...

HI Pizzy,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the community.

When you paid your bill, we would also require you to set up a Direct Debit for future billing, otherwise you will not receive the full service.

If you have already done this, then please contact us here as we do not have full access to your details on the forum.

Thanks,

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Peter-Ed

Re: How do i reactivate my channels after a late payment?

Hi Pizzy,

I was looking back on the forum and can see you have been expierenceing thses issues, can I ask if you have been able to get this resolved? And if not can I ask you what message you get when trying to view these channels to see what steps we need to take when now trying to help you resolve this issue?

Cheers,
Pete
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.