Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
Biggy3134
Accepted Solution

How do i find out what make and model my Sky+HD box is?

Hi

Ive seen all the talk on which boxes can get Anytime+ and which cant and would just like to know where i go to find out the make of my box. Ive been into the Settings and details tab on the box and got the following information.

Model:smileyfrustrated:YSF32.22.02

Version Number:4F30A3

EPG Software Version:42.0.5.1_3

Any help would be apprieciated!

Cheers

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Robert

Re: How do i find out what make and model my Sky+HD box is?

Hi Biggy3134, 

From the details posted you have an Amstrad DRX780 Sky+HD box, the good news is that your box has the software for Sky Anytime+ which is identified by the model number beginning with the letters SYSF.

We're not quite ready to enable the service on your box yet as we're still in the process of rolling the SYSF software down to all Amstrad DRX780 boxes, once this process is complete we'll enable the service for your box type.

If you register your details at www.sky.com/anytimeplus we'll e-mail you as soon as you can enable Sky Anytime+ on your box.

Please note that you do need to have Sky Broadband Unlimited or Sky Broadband Everyday Lite to access the Sky Anytime+ service.

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Getting There
Biggy3134

Thank you for the quick response!

I do have the Sky world HD TV pack and Broadband unlimited so i should be ready when the service is available! Thnak you again.

Getting There
chump72

model no: 902020

Version no: 4E300E

EPG Software version: sky+8.3.2

Could any one help me find make and model out as wanting skyanytime+

Staff
Malcolm-M

Hi chump72, this is a Thomson box. These are not optimised for Anytime+.

Malcolm-M
I'm New Here
Kevinoneill

Hi,

I have a Sky R005.053.70.11P.

Can someone please tell me what model number my sky box is?

I know it is an Amstrad.

Thanks a million,

Regards

Kevin

Mentor
BazG

[ Edited ]

Robert wrote:

Please note that you do need to have Sky Broadband Unlimited or Sky Broadband Everyday Lite to access the Sky Anytime+ service.

Why do you need Sky broadband? You can use the service with broadband from any ISP. 

Mentor
BazG

Kevinoneill wrote:

Hi,

I have a Sky R005.053.70.11P.

Can someone please tell me what model number my sky box is?

I know it is an Amstrad.

Thanks a million,

Regards

Kevin

What is your Version no?

Mentor
BazG

To find out which Sky+HD box you have and when it will be updated, press Services on your Sky Remote, then press 0 to highlight Settings. Press 3 to highlight System Details. Note down the version Number 2nd line from the top of the screen. 

• If you have a version beginning with 4F31, then you have an Amstrad DRX890 orDRX895. You should already have the new Sky Guide. 

• If you have a version beginning with 4F30, then you have a Amstrad DRX780. You will receive the new Sky Guide in the next few weeks. 

• If you have a version beginning with 9730, then you have a Samsung. Subject to final testing, you will receive the new Sky Guide by the end of November. 

• If you have a version beginning with 9F30, then you have a Pace. Subject to final testing, you will receive the new Sky Guide by the end of November. 

• If you have a version beginning with 4E30, then you have a Thomson. Unfortunately, we are not updating this box with the new Sky Guide. Please call one of our agents on 08442 411 389 who will be able to advise you on what options are available.