Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
michael+morgan

How do i find my sky viewing card number?

[ Edited ]

i want to find my viewing card number

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
arthur++pashley

[ Edited ]

i dont think i have a card in sky box

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
thee+zendude

[ Edited ]

For online Go to - my sky - tv settings, and you will find it.:smileyvery-happy:

I'm New Here
michaelrobert

where do I find my viewing card number

where do I find my viewing card number

I'm New Here
cyril2

I need to know my sky viewing card number for my HD box ?

I need to know my sky viewing card number for my HD box ?
I'm New Here
Mrs+Valerie+Frow

What is my Sky viewing card number please

What is my Sky viewing card number please

I'm New Here
Elizabethmorgan

How can I find my Sky viewing card number

How can I find my Sky viewing card number

Staff
kirkie50

[ Edited ]

Good morning Elizabethmorgan,

Thanks for posting such an easily answered question :-)

You can get your viewing card number by either using your Sky remote and Sky+ HD box by pressing "Services" and selecting "Settings" and "Details" or you can also find the viewing card numbers on your account in MySky.

If you need assistance with anything else please post back on the relevant forum board.

Thanks

I'm New Here
barry+amanda

how do i find my sky viewing card number

how do i find my sky viewing card number

I'm New Here
mcswineym

which number on my card is the viewing no?

which number on my card is the viewing no?

Staff
John-B

[ Edited ]

Hey barry+amanda and mcswineym, I can help you find out your viewing card number :smileyvery-happy:

I'm not sure if you both missed Iain's post above, but it explains how to find this information out:

You can get your viewing card number by either using your Sky remote and Sky+ HD box by pressing "Services" and selecting "Settings" and "Details" or you can also find the viewing card numbers on your account in MySky.

If you need any further help just let me know.

Cheers

John-B
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
I'm New Here
kingben

how do find sky viewing card number

how do find sky viewing card number

Staff
Andy-F21

[ Edited ]

Great to see a new face posting on our Community kingben, I'll help you find your viewing card number :smileyhappy:

As John-B has posted above, you can find this by pressing Services on your Sky remote, then going to Settings, followed by Details and it will be displayed on screen.

Alternatively, you can get it from your My Sky account.

Let me know how you get on, and if you need anything else, I'll be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

I'm New Here
VictoriaMP

Re: How do i find my sky viewing card number?

I am hundreds of miles from the house where my Sky card is, and need the viewing card number to set up BT Sport.....
Super User
caesarome

Re: How do i find my sky viewing card number?

Try logging into your online Sky account here:

https://mysky.sky.com/mysky/profilesettings/tvsettings/

I have two boxes and I can see both my viewing card numbers here, if you have one does it show up for you ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.