Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Tracey+T
Accepted Solution

How do I use my Sky remote to change the input status of the TV

Have set up the remote to work with the TV. I just want to know how do I use the Sky remote to carry out the TV remote input function. This is bringing up the TV menus to change input device I am using, say I wanted to switch form Sky to the DVD player. The TV I am using is LG 32LH2000.

Thanks for any assistance.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Senior Member (Platinum)
Kenneth+M

Re: How do I use my Sky remote to change the input status of the TV

On mine ( Panasonic ), it's done by just pressing  'tv' then 'help' on the Sky remote.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

Kenneth+M wrote:

On mine ( Panasonic ), it's done by just pressing  'tv' then 'help' on the Sky remote.

It is the same on my Sony. You just press 'tv' then 'help' then find the option you want and it will automatically select it for you.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Occasional Visitor
Tracey+T

Thanks

That worked:smileyvery-happy:

Disruntled

Thanks works fine now.

Occasional Visitor
indie16

It worked for me to get the options up but had to revert to my old tv remote to move the cursor as it didnt work on the sky remote

Super User
caesarome

If the cursor buttons are not working try removing one battery and then hold down the select button for 60 seconds before putting the battery back in ajnd then press the sky button before seeing if it will work now.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.