How do I get Sky Movies for £1 per month for 6 months ?

Answered
Go to Answer
Runner
Post 1 of 2

How do I get Sky Movies for £1 per month for 6 months ?

Hiya I have heard that existing Sky customers who have the Sports package can get the Movies pack for £1 per month for 6 months, just wondering how I can get this cos I tried this link www.sky.com/quickbuy/deeplink?addToBasket=TV_SKY_MOVIES_1,TV_SKY_MOVIES_2,&custype=EC&level2Offer=LP... and it came up as charging me 8 pound per month, can you let me know what I need to do please.

Answer

Best Answers
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: How do I get Sky Movies for £1 per month for 6 months ?

This offer isn't available to everyone so if it charging more then it might not be open to you. Have you checked the offers page on your MySky account to see if it is shown there, if it isn't there then it is not available to you.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
All Replies
Answer
Oracle
Post 2 of 2

Re: How do I get Sky Movies for £1 per month for 6 months ?

This offer isn't available to everyone so if it charging more then it might not be open to you. Have you checked the offers page on your MySky account to see if it is shown there, if it isn't there then it is not available to you.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.