Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
mary+tomlins

How do I fit the IO link so that I can see sky HD all around the house?

since updatoing to skyhd I can no longer see sky on my other tvs in other rooms. I have puchased an IO link but do not know where to fit it.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
Mark39

There's an IO socket on the rear panel of your Sky box -...

There's an IO socket on the rear panel of your Sky box - plug the Link in there. Plug the cable which supplies your other TVs into the RF output socket on the Link (the one with the label above it). If you have a terrestrial TV aerial, plug the cable from that into the remaining socket on the Link. HOWEVER, do be aware that the Link only provides sufficient signal for one connected TV and one magic eye (if you're using them). If you have want than one TV to be supplied by the link you'll need some additional kit.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
Kei+M

How do I fit the IO link so that I can see sky HD all around the house?

[ Edited ]

Hi mary+tomlins and thanks for taking the time to register on our community forum to post about installing the IO link.

You can find a guide on how to install the IO link here.

Let us know how you get on.

Cheers,

Kei M
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.