Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Tazmania+52

How can i get rid of all the annoying pop up ads that have appeared on my in boxes since the switch

Since the switch to you Yahoo I am inundated with pop up boxes such as "win an I Phone / I Pad" Lose weightin 10 easy steps, stop smoking etc.

I don't want any of this, my son has a secondary e-mail account attached to mine, I don't want him to te be seeing these ads.

Is there any way of removing all these ads

Tazmania52

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: How can i get rid of all the annoying pop up ads that have appeared on my in boxes since the swi

Go to the screw like icon next to your name, click "Mail Options" and scroll down to the bottom of the page and make sure the SSL box is ticked.
__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.