Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
I'm New Here
Aszacsky

How can I find my sky+ hd box MAC address ?

I need my boxes MAC address how so I find it???
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
I'm New Here
imacb

Your router lists all of the devices connecting through i...

Your router lists all of the devices connecting through it.

Connect your PC to the router then open a browser window and type in the address bar 192.168.0.1. You will be prompted for a user name which is 'admin', and a password which is 'sky' (if you're on sky and haven't changed it). I don't have Sky internet, so I don't know the interface, but in there somewhere it will give you a list of connected devices, with their MAC and I.P. addresses.

If you make sure that your Sky box is the only thing connected directly (with an ethernet cable), and do the above wirelessly, you can instantly see which MAC address corresponds to the Sky Box

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.