Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
Havoch

How I connect my onkyo amplifier to sky +hd box. When I connect by Hdmi I get no sound.

Please help
My onkyo tx-sr sr 875 have one Hdmi out and 4 Hdmi in port. When I connect my sky+hd box via Hdmi to Hdmi out on amp I get picture on the Sony tv but no sound through amp. I can get through the tv speakers but when I disable tv speaker I don't get any sound
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Peter-Ed

Hi Havoch,   We are not able to help support this for you...

Hi Havoch,

We are not able to help support this for you as we can only advise from the Sky Box to the TV directly and would have to ask that you refer to the manufacturers manual or the manufacturers themselves. 

Whilst we are unable to help you with this it may be that the community can help you.

Thanks, 

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.