Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
TV Boxes & Accessories Guru
Ste192013

History - Catch Up

I have been to the history channel in the Catch Up section of On demand and it now appears as list view. Is this intentional or a issue?

Cheers

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Ste192013

Re: History - Catch Up

I have checked today and it is back to the normal Picture view - Not sure what happend there.

Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
chelsea12

Hi Ste192013,

Great to hear the the History channel in Catch up is back to normal now and thanks for letting us know.

Not too sure what happened, but glad its sorted now

Hope to hear from you on the Forum again soon.

Cheers

Ste192013

Nat Geo is now displaying the same behavior and is now in list view. Are you having issue with On demand recently because there is no end of issue I have spotted and others too.

Here are some more in anouther thread: http://helpforum.sky.com/t5/On-Demand-Catch-Up-TV/On-demand-Visually-incorrect/td-p/1530973