Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
Someboy

Help with Xbox error code

Hi, the sky app on my xbox has been playing up. I got blank screens when I tried to play content.  I have removed and reinstalled the app twice to no avail. The latest error displayed is as follows:

Error

Sky has encountered an unexpected problem.

Please visit xbox.sky.com/help for more information.

EC: 0F0E/C00D/2F06

How can I put this right please?

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
kirkie50

Re: Help with Xbox error code

Hi Someboy

Sorry that you are having an issue with SkyGo. Try some of these troubleshooting steps and let us know how you get on please.

Thanks

kirkie50
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Someboy

Nothing is working.  In fact, it's worse.  I no longer get the error code.  I have repeatedly cleared the cache, and reinstalled the app. 

I can watch Sky News on occasions after reinstallating, but if I try to watch another channel after typing in my sky id, or use the programme guide, the Xbox hangs, and all I then see is a black screen. 

It won't respond to key strokes, controllers.

All I can do is to switch off the Xbox. 

Occasional Visitor
welshwarmonkey

keep getting error code and the film stops playing also the buffering happens more often now which is a pain,whats the problem with the xbox conection at the moment seems to happen all the time now.

Community Coordinator
Robert

Hi welshwarmonkey, 

Welcome to the Sky Help Forum, can you tell us what error codes appear when this happens on your Xbox?

Are you using a wired or wireless connection to the Xbox360 and can you tell us what speed you're currently getting from your broadband connection?

Thanks,

Robert
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Occasional Visitor
The+hobbit

I am getting the same issue, it seems to happen every 10 minutes now. It says sky has encountered an unexpected problem. EC 1001/C00D/F243. it is very frustrating! I have fibre optic broadband so it can't be the connection. It has been fine for a year or so and then in the last month it has been awful! I have tried reinstalling the sky app and that didn't work. Can you advise on how this problem can be fixed?