Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Visitor
Chickpeacurry

Help .. remote code for Panasonic Viera TX-L42E5B needed ?

Hi everyone, I'm hoping some bright spark here will have the answer for me. I've just upgraded my old Sony pre-HD tv to a nice new Panasonic TX-L42E5B.

I'm trying to set the Sky HD+ remote to recognise the new TV but Sky don't have a code for the model and the ones they suggest that I try don't work.

Remote HD rev 9f

I have tried 1352, 0471, 1944, 0584, 2154, 1664, 0678 and 2505.

Thanks

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
kato

Re: Help .. remote code for Panasonic Viera TX-L42E5B needed ?

Try these as well. 0051  0878  2058 1678 7590 0512 0302 0254

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Visitor
Chickpeacurry

Many thanks for your help .. I finally realised I wasn't quite following the SKY instructions properly after trying a few of your codes. I wasn't holdong down the SELECT + RED button long enough to get the two red light flashes (doh!).

The code 1664 worked.

Thanks for your time.

Super User
kato

Glad it's sorted.:smileyvery-happy:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you have been helped by someone please click on the thumbs up icon to give them Likes.
Occasional Visitor
james1.1

Thanks, 0878 for Panasonic TH-37PX80BA

Occasional Visitor
TimT4

0878 for Viera TX-L32E30B

Occasional Visitor
a+walker

0678 worked for the TXP42G30

Occasional Visitor
Gorgeous+Girlie

Hi

I have a problem with the SKY + remote for my Panasonic TQFF139. codes 0678 , 0878 and 1678 all work together with the select and red button to allow me to use the volume control but still cannot change channels using the remote. Can anyone help?

Occasional Visitor
moiramc2

Holding down the red and select buttons for long enough sorted this out for me. Thanks for the tip!
And code 1664 worked first time.
Occasional Visitor
osp-steve

Code is 0678

Occasional Visitor
gillibops

Thanks worked :smileyhappy:
Community Coordinator
Andy-F21

Sorry to see you're having difficulty with your Sky remote changing channels Gorgeous+Girlie, I'd like to help :smileyhappy:

Once you've entered the code in to your remote, make sure you press the Sky button at the top of the remote as this should kick in the Sky part of the remote again.

Once you've done this, you should be able to change channel and use the TV functions such as volume.

Give that a go and let me know how you get on and I can assist further if required.

Thanks,

Andy
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Tatra+Man

Lord knows why Sky don't tell you this but if you have a pre-version-4 remote, just omit the first zero. 678 worked perfectly for my brand new top-of-the-range Panasonic TX-P50VT65B.