Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference. Learn more about this message
Getting There
BRIDLE

HOW DO I CLAIM MY M&S VOUCHERS

I HAVE RECENTLY JOINED SKY WITH THE SPORTS PACKAGE, WHEN WILL I GET MY £75 M&S VOUCHERS??
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Super User
caesarome

Re: HOW DO I CLAIM MY M&S VOUCHERS

[ Edited ]

THEY ARE SENT OUT WITHIN 45 DAYS.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Please do not post any personal details or account information. Please use plain text.
Staff
Chris-McP

[ Edited ]

Thank you for joining us on the Sky Help Forum @BRIDLE and I am sorry to find out you haven't yet got your vouchers, yet.

I see you have already met one of our super users @caesarome. Could you clear a few things up and then I can dig in and push on with this if I need to.

Is this the Introduce A Friend offer (IAF)? This offer must be done online or the offer in most circumstances will not be applied. Can you confirm that this is what you done?

Additional points worth taking note of are:

• The eVoucher is sent to the primary email address.
  • To download the voucher you must click on the link on the email received.
  • eVouchers should be received by email approximately 10 days following activation of the account (installation day) or of the existing customer redeeming their IAF reward. However, the Sky’s Terms and Conditions will state that that this may take up to 45 days.
  • You have been checking your Inbox, spam and trash since your installation was completed including today.

I look forward to hearing from you so we can get to the bottom of this.

Getting There
BRIDLE

It was part of the signing up deal. I've phoned sky and they said that it had been emailed to me, I've checked my inbox, spam and trash but there is no email.
Staff
chelsea12

Hi BRIDLE,

Thanks for getting back to us and sorry to see you have not received the vouchers.

I will get our escalation team to contact you and get this looked in to, the team will be in touch via Private message as soon as they can.

Let us know how you get on,

Cheers,

I'm New Here
tomwoody03

I have not received my m&s vouchers either. Its been about 2 months since my account was activated. I check my email inbox and spam everyday.
Retired Staff Member
jordan-a

Hi tomwoody03,

Thank you for posting and sorry to hear that you have not yet received your vouchers yet. Can i ask how much the voucher is for please? 

Kind Regards,