Groves V Eubank Jr booking problem

Highlighted
Researcher
Post 1 of 11

Groves V Eubank Jr booking problem

Hi, is anyone having problems booking Groves v Eubank jr on Box office? I cant do it via the remote even though i am registered with ITV and have bought before. ITV purchase route on their website is rejecting my Sky viewing card number, which is certainly correct. Any ideas? Cheers, Grey

All Replies
Oracle
Post 2 of 11

Re: Groves V Eubank Jr booking problem

Hi @Grey2297

This article might help as it states that if your billing details were not stored by ITV you need to register again as you did previously.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
Researcher
Post 3 of 11

Thank you. Its very kind of you to take the time to help. Alas, I am certainly registered, as the registration was saved on my device. I have bought all the previous fights from ITV Box Office. In addition, I even registered again with new details for a new account. Same problem with not accepting the viewing card number. Maybe problem is not with SKY but I do wonder if anyone else is suffering same issue? 

Researcher
Post 4 of 11

Though it is true to say my billing details were not stored. Maybe I will delete my account and try again. 

Researcher
Post 5 of 11

Well that didn't work, you have to email them to deactivate your account. So I have written to the itv support email, see what happens I guess. They don't answer the phone, what a farce. 

New Viewer
Post 6 of 11

Same problem - will not accept sky card number.  Can't re-register without emailing them either.  updated bank details - still not accepting.  The screen just refreshes and you have to start all over again...

New Viewer
Post 7 of 11

5 day wait for email response so that isn't going to work either

Researcher
Post 8 of 11

Hi Sam,

0330 123 9533

This the ITV Box Office 'support' line. I have spoken to one operative (they aren't tech people).. who told me that I had two accounts registered and identified the one that was linked with the Sky card number. I must have opened up another account, when experiencing problems with my original account on the last fight.. Cox or the Turk, whichever it was. Anyway, I then got an email back from the support desk confirming this second email was linked to the card number. I log in with it and guess what.. SAME problem, it won't accept the viewing card number. 

I am just spoken to the same rep on the support line and she has taken my details down again to pass on to a 'manager' along with my viewing card number. Hopefully, someone will call back on this. 

So Sam, it's probably worth contacting them and explaining the situation. Others seem to have the same problem. Keep me posted on how you get on. Cheers, Grey

New Viewer
Post 9 of 11

Hi, I have been trying to book via itv box office all morning but am just getting a blank screen when I get to itv box office.com. Tried going in from itv.com, via Facebook etc but same blank screen. Anybody else having the same problem?

Viewer
Post 10 of 11

ITV box office have my money, but it took ages to sign in as I got a black,loading screen.  I got my wife to create a new itv account and the money was accepted.  Now the fight will not start.  I get a blue screen

Runner
Post 11 of 11

I’m having same problems , tried 3 times.  Screen says I was successful but nothing debited from account then screen said there was an error . 

Recommended Threads