Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Occasional Visitor
philalw03

Groupon offer for half price Sky TV for 12 months.

Hi, I recieved an email this morning from Groupon for Sky TV half price for 12 months.  The fine print states 'new customers only' but goes on to say 'offer not available to previous Sky digital subscribers with an active Sky TV subscription in the previous 12 months'.

I have'nt had a Sky TV subscription for about 10 years but have recently taken Sky broadband, so my question is would I be able to use the code to take out a Sky TV package half price for 12 months?

Any help apprreciated. Thanks, Phil :smileyhappy:

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Occasional Visitor
Maria+DiChiara

Re: Groupon offer for half price Sky TV for 12 months.

I need to know the answer to this too ! I just bought that voucher and entered in the code on the sky website but it says I'm not eligible :smileysad: I'm a sky broadband customer but not sky tv so I thought it would be fine ?!
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Community Coordinator
amberw94

Hi Maria+DiChiara, 

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing problems. What I am going to do is arrange for a member of our team to contact you via PM as soon as possible to look into this for you. 

Thanks, 

Amber
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.
Community Coordinator
chelsea12

Hi Maria+DiChiara and philalw03,

Great to see you're interested in the fab offer on Groupon, as you only have the Sky Broadband service this will allow you to take advantage of the TV offer. Once you get the code all you will need to do is login using your existing Sky ID and enter the Groupon code. You can then place the order for your Sky TV package.

Hope this helps and if you have any other questions please get back to us.

Enjoy your Sky TV.

Cheers,

Jane
Community Coordinator
Community Welcome, Hints & Tips
Sky Help Centre http://www.sky.com/help

New to the forum? Click here
Tagging your posts and others with relevant key words is another way to help,
it also counts towards forum rank.