Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 

Help
Help

Archived Discussions
This page has been archived
The content on this page may be out-of-date or have been superseded by newer information. Links on this page to other sites may not work and contact information may be inaccurate. This page has been archived for future reference.
Learn more about this message
Getting There
mw47831
Accepted Solution

Google chrome

I can't get onto Sky.com using google chrome but I can using internet explorer it says website unavailable. All my favourites are set up on chrome and I need to access them.

Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
El Capo
PaulEK

Re: Google chrome

Working fine on Chrome here so it's not the site. What happens when you try to access the site?

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink:
Stay Safe: Don't post any personal details or Sky account information. Plain text only in this box.
Super User
caesarome

mw47831 wrote:

I can't get onto Sky.com using google chrome

Even if sky.com brings up an error it doesn't matter as you will still be able to use your favourites, try loading one of your other sites up to see what I mean.

__________________________________________________________________________________________.

If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
I do not work for Sky.
El Capo
PaulEK

Also might want to check what extensions you are running as your issue may be just an extension locking up or crashing the connection process.

Used to work for Sky and BT ADSL tech support but please don't hate me for it :smileywink: